Why key themes?
Key themes are a big part of the new ergoemacs-mode. These allow more than one keyboard binding to be packaged but still use the ergoemacs-mode engine. This allows:
- Gradual ergoemacs-adoption
- Backward Compatability
- Sharing of your personalized ergoemacs-theme
- Keeping ergoemacs compatibility fixes such as:
- Using the arrow keys in the terminal when Alt+O or Alt+o is bound
- Providing fixes for known minor and major modes so they respect the ergonomic keyset.
- Keeping some additional ergoemacs features like:
- Applying your personalied ergoemacs-theme everywhere
Creating your own ergoemacs theme
You can manually code your own ergoemacs theme. I am currently working on a simlper method to theme keys.